Terms & Conditions
Welcome, and thanks for using OraProfiles.com! When you use our products and services, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
We are a social network for professionals.
The mission of OraProfiles.com is to connect the world's Oracle Consultants to enable them to be more productive and successful. To achieve our mission, we make services available through our website, and developer platform, to help you, your connections, and millions of other professionals meet, exchange ideas, learn, make deals, find opportunities or employees, work, and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships in groups.
1.2. Scope and Intent
When you use OraProfiles.com, you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all of these terms.
2. Your Obligations
2.1. Applicable laws and this Agreement
Some promises you make to us in this Agreement:
You will follow the law and OraProfiles.com's rules.
You must comply with all applicable laws and this Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections:
- DOs and DON'Ts;
- Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the OraProfiles.com Website
2.2. License and warranty for your submissions to OraProfiles.com
You grant us a license to the information you provide us.
You own the information you provide OraProfiles.com under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant OraProfiles.com a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to OraProfiles.com, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the services, you submit to OraProfiles.com, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss. By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your OraProfiles.com profile information accurate and updated.
2.3. Service Eligibility
You are eligible to enter into this contract and you are at least our "Minimum Age."
The information you provide is truthful.
To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you:
- (1) are the "Minimum Age" (defined below) or older;
- (2) are not currently restricted from the Services, or not otherwise prohibited from having a OraProfiles.com account,
- (3) are not a competitor of OraProfiles.com or are not using the Services for reasons that are in competition with OraProfiles.com;
- (4) will only maintain one OraProfiles.com account at any given time;
- (5) will use your real name and only provide accurate information to OraProfiles.com;
- (6) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party;
- (7) will not violate any rights of OraProfiles.com or third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and
- (8) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
"Minimum Age" means:
- (a) 18 years old for the People's Republic of China,
- (b) 16 years old for the Netherlands,
- (c) 14 years old for the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia and South Korea, and
2.4. Your Membership
You will keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else.
You will not copy or transfer any part of the Service.
The profile you create on OraProfiles.com will become part of OraProfiles.com and except for the information that you license to us is owned by OraProfiles.com. However, between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to:
- (1) keep your password secure and confidential
- (2) not permit others to use your account
- (3) not use other's accounts
- (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your OraProfiles account to another party
- (5) not charge anyone for access to any portion of OraProfiles.com, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your account, please visit care@OraProfiles.com
You will pay us for any losses that you cause.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by
- (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws
- (2) any content you submit to the Services
- (3) any activity in which you engage on or through OraProfiles.com.
You will honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information. Also, there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
We don't guarantee refunds.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subblockedion basis ("Premium Services"), you agree to OraProfiles.com storing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Failure to pay may result in the termination of your subblockedion. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. OraProfiles.com does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account or such Premium Service, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subblockedion period during which you cancel your subblockedion. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase. You may cancel or suspend your Premium Services .We do not guarantee refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction. You also acknowledge that OraProfiles.com's Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service. Additionally, if you require a printed invoice for your transaction with us, you may request one by contacting at care@OraProfiles.com.
2.7. Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement
If you think you have to breach this Agreement, you will let us know beforehand.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
2.8. Notifications and Service Messages
You are okay with us providing you with important notices on the website, or email.
The contact information you provide must be accurate or you may not receive important notices.
For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services, OraProfiles.com may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from OraProfiles.com to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that OraProfiles.com may communicate with you through your OraProfiles.com account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your OraProfiles.com account or services associated with OraProfiles.com. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Service.
2.9. User-to-User Communication and Sharing
When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
OraProfiles.com offers a plateform,Articles, where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. OraProfiles.com also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news articles and other information such as job opportunities, product recommendations, and other content to their profile and other parts of the site. However, OraProfiles.com, in its sole discretion, may remove content from them if the content violates this Agreement or others' intellectual property rights. Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Members, and OraProfiles.com cannot guarantee that other Members will not use the ideas and information that you share on OraProfiles.com. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential or don't want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it. into your Network Updates, or elsewhere on OraProfiles.com.ORAPROFILES.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A ANOTHER'S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST ON ORAPROFILES.COM.
2.11. Contributions to OraProfiles.com
If you provide feedback to us, make sure you don't include confidential or infringing materials. You grant us rights to your feedback.
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals ("Contributions") to OraProfiles.com through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that:
- (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information
- (b) OraProfiles.com is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions
- (c) OraProfiles.com shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide
- (d) OraProfiles.com may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development
- (e) you irrevocably non-exclusively license to OraProfiles.com rights to exploit your Contributions
- (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from OraProfiles.com under any circumstances.
3. Your Rights
If you follow this agreement, we grant you a limited right to use OraProfiles.com.
You will only access and use OraProfiles.com in the way this agreement allows you.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do's and Don'ts listed in Section 7, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of OraProfiles.com or its Members), to view information and use the Services that we provide on OraProfiles.com webpages and in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of OraProfiles.com contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from OraProfiles.com commercially unless expressly authorized by OraProfiles.com) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in OraProfiles.com and all related items, including any and all copies made of the OraProfiles.com website.
4. Our Rights & Obligations
4.1. Services Availability
We may change or discontinue Services, and in such case, we do not promise to keep showing or storing your information and materials.
For as long as OraProfiles continues to offer the Services, OraProfiles shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access OraProfiles as it may exist and be available on any given day and we have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue OraProfiles, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices prospectively for all or part of the Services for you or for all our Members in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on OraProfiles or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. OraProfiles further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by OraProfiles to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, OraProfiles has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Members provide when using the Services.
4.2. Third Party Sites and Developers
Third parties may offer their own products and services through OraProfiles, and we are not responsible for these third-party activities.
OraProfiles.com may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Sites") on http://oraprofiles.com, and elsewhere.
4.3. Disclosure of User Information
(1) comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
(2) enforce this Agreement;
(3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a Member, individual, or government agency;
(4) respond to customer service inquiries; or
4.4. Connections and Interactions with other Members
We have the right to limit the connections and interactions on the Service.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. OraProfiles.com may limit the number of connections you may have to other Members and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. OraProfiles.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if OraProfiles.com determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
4.5. Intellectual Property Notices
We are providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
The Service includes the copyrights and Intellectual property rights of OraProfiles.com and except for the limited license granted to you in Section 3, OraProfiles.com reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Service.
OraProfiles.com, the OraProfiles.com and "" logos and other OraProfiles.com trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with OraProfiles.com are trademarks or registered trademarks of OraProfiles.com.. This Agreement does not grant you any right or license with respect to any such trademarks and logos.
We disclaim any legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of OraProfiles.com. SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DO NOT RELY ON ORAPROFILES.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR ORAPROFILES.COM AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ORAPROFILES.COM DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, OraProfiles AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY OraProfiles OR ANYTHING RELATED TO ORAPROFILES.COM, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR ORAPROFILES.COM ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 ("TERMINATION") AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. ORAPROFILES.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH AS INMAILS, POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH ORAPROFILES.COM TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US. OraProfiles DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, ORAPROFILES.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION BY OTHERS. ORAPROFILES.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. ORAPROFILES.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, ORAPROFILES.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE ORAPROFILES.COM SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
6.1. Mutual rights of termination
We can each end this Agreement anytime we want.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to OraProfiles.com pursuant to Section 8.3. This notice will be effective upon OraProfiles.com processing your notice. OraProfiles.com may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only OraProfiles.com may terminate your access. Termination of your OraProfiles.com account includes disabling your access to OraProfiles.com and may also bar you from any future use of OraProfiles.com.
6.2. Misuse of the Services
OraProfiles.com may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any Member who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Members with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the OraProfiles.com messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without OraProfiles.com's authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do's and Don'ts listed in Section 7, or any other behavior that OraProfiles.com, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose.
7. OraProfiles.com "DOs" and "DON'Ts."
As a condition to access OraProfiles, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON'Ts:
7.1. Do undertake the following:
Here's a list of some of the specific things we ask you to do and not do on OraProfiles.com.
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary
- Review and comply with notices sent by OraProfiles.com concerning the Services
- Use the Services in a professional manner
- Use your real name on your profile
7.2. Don't undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to OraProfiles.com
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than a natural person
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using OraProfiles.com;
- Invite people you do not know to join your network
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo
- Use or attempt to use another's account or create a false identity on OraProfiles.com
- Upload, post, email, InMail, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or misrepresents your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present
- Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable
- Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the "title" or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by OraProfiles.com)
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to
(a) using OraProfiles.com invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
(b) using OraProfiles.com to connect to people who don't know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and
(c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of OraProfiles.com or any user of OraProfiles.com
- Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; or
- Even if it is legal where you are located, create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople for the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on OraProfiles (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from OraProfiles.com to provide any service that is competitive, in OraProfiles.com's sole discretion, with OraProfiles.com
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by OraProfiles.com unless you have entered into a written agreement with OraProfiles.com. (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited OraProfiles trainer if you have not been certified by OraProfiles as such)
- Adapt, modify or creat technology underlying the Services, or other Members' content, in whole or part.
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to OraProfiles.com or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a OraProfiles.com Group or any other service or functionality of OraProfiles.com, without the express written permission of OraProfiles.com
- Deep-link to the Site for any purpose, (i.e. creating or posting a link to a OraProfiles.com web page other than OraProfiles.com's home page) unless expressly authorized in writing by OraProfiles.com.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on OraProfiles.com.
- Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on OraProfiles.com
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from OraProfiles.com except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit
- Share information of non- Members without their express consent
- Infringe or use OraProfiles.com's brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word "OraProfiles" in any business name, email, or URL or including OraProfiles.com's trademarks and logos.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, blockeds robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the site
- Use bots or other automated methods to access OraProfiles.com, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through OraProfiles.com, unless explicitly permitted by OraProfiles.com
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, OraProfiles.com for purposes of monitoring OraProfiles.com's availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose
- Engage in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of OraProfiles.com's website
- Attempt to or actually access OraProfiles.com by any means other than through the interfaces provided by OraProfiles.com such as its mobile application. using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access OraProfiles.com using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including OraProfiles.com
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying OraProfiles.com
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on OraProfiles.com's infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Members or OraProfiles.com personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to OraProfiles, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on OraProfiles.com; and/or
8. Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the OraProfiles.com Website
If you think someone has stolen or misused your intellectual property on OraProfiles.com, please check out our Copyright Policy.
We built OraProfiles.com to help you be a more successful professional, and to help professionals succeed. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our Members to share truthful and accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives.
How To Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this User Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.