|Schedule/Purchase||Training Formats||Price||Duration||Course Materials||Language|
|live virtual class||Ace charges INR||2 days (Full Week)||English||English|
This training program is provided by an Oracle university trainer at comparatively lower price.
This Oracle Financials Cloud: Using Receivables training teaches end users the functions needed to successfully perform their daily work. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to create and maintain customers, enter customer bills, process customer payments, manage revenue, and close a receivables period.
- Identify the key concepts of the Credit to Cash flow and how their role is critical to the process.
- Use the Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to maintain Oracle Fusion Receivables.
- Identify the key common applications configurations for Receivables.
- Explain the Customer model and how to create and maintain customers.
- Process manual transactions and manage the Autoinvoice process.
- Process customer payments.
- Manage revenue
- Create accouting, run reports and close a period.
Benefits to You
This course teaches end users the most efficient way to use Receivables in their daily work. Taking this course helps you better understand full functionality of Receivables. You walk away with the skills to optimize the functionality so that you can effectively manage your workload.
Investing in this course also gives you access to hands-on labs where you can apply your new knowledge to solving issues you encounter on the job.
Working with Oracle University instructors, you'll learn from experienced experts who have a deep understanding of how this technology works.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.11. It's beneficial for both Oracle Cloud and on-premises deployments.
This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
- End Users
- Financial Analyst
- Cloud User
- Discuss the key concepts of Oracle Financials Cloud: Using Receivables
- Understand Navigation and the Functional Setup Manager for maintenance
- Describe the key features of the common applications configurations for Receivables
- Learn how to create and maintain customers
- Understand transactions
- Create customer billing and payments
- Explain funds capture in Oracle Fusion Payments
- Explain Accounts Receivable balances for period close