|Schedule/Purchase||Training Formats||Price||Duration||Course Materials||Language|
|live virtual class||Ace charges INR||3 days (Full Week)||English||English|
This training program is provided by an Oracle university trainer at comparatively lower price.
This Fusion Applications: Accounting Hub Fundamentals training provides implementation training for the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub and and Subledger Accounting following the Fusion Accounting Hub offering task lists in the Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager. You'll explore integration points, implementation considerations, applications coexistence, subledger accounting methods, period close, and financial reporting options.
- Discuss the common applications configuration for the Accounting Hub.
- Configure the Fusion Accounting Hub for applications coexistence.
- Define a subledger account method for accounting transformations.
- Understand the period close components.
- Configure financial reports by creating a financial statement.
Benefits to You
When you walk away from this course, you will have a deeper understanding of how to use and leverage the Accounting Hub for General Ledger
By investing in this class you help the financial side of your business run smoothly by learning to integrate your non-Oracle applications with the Fusion General Ledger.
By working with expert Oracle University instructors and participating in hands-on exercises, you develop knowledge that you can apply to your daily job.
This course is relevant only for on-premise deployments for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.11
Note:This course includes a preview of Release 12 new features
- Business Analysts
- Financial Analyst
- Implementation Consultant
- Functional Implementer
- Team Leader
- Identify the key features of the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub
- Understand Navigation
- Use Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) and security features to implement the Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub
- Understand Enterprise Structures, Financial Reporting Structures, and Ledgers
- Explain application coiexistence configurations
- Configure accounting transformations
- Discuss period close components
- Create financial statements